(Remember when this was a thing?)
Walker is now starting an athlete financial advice firm, using his own story as a way help other athletes not go through the same trouble he did. While in all seriousness this is a great story, I can only imagine how some of these meetings go. Some of the tips Antoine must give include:
- Never try to beat Michael Jordan in Craps.
- You Don't need a Benz, BMW and Rolls Royce. Two would suffice.
- Never try to beat Michael Jordan in Blackjack.
- 50 friends on your bankroll is probably 49 friends too many.
- Don't go to casinos with Michael Jordan.
- Top of the line watches do the same as a clock on the wall: Tell time.
- Don't hang out with Michael Jordan.
Here's to Antoine shimmying away the financial problems of future athletes everywhere.
(Via TBJ, Trey Kirby)